SharechestTM builds technology that powers a company’s ability to connect with potential investors. Through our suite of novel tools, companies are able to engage, and capture leads in order to convert them into investors.
At SharechestTM, you will have the very unique opportunity to join a new, dynamic start-up that is poised to change the way that issuers and investors connect. Our team includes decades of expertise in capital markets and technology that not only add credentials to our proposition and product but give you valuable opportunities to learn and grow by working with serial entrepreneurial and seasoned executives with a track record of success.
Here’s a little more about our proposition and the problem that we solve...
The overall proposition of the SharechestTM Connector is in how it very simply engages and connects potential investors and issuers. We believe that there is a fundamental disconnect in the way that organizations (and their websites) are setup and enabled to engage/capture customer leads versus investor ‘leads’ – and that’s where our Connector comes in. Our technology enables simple and timely connections through an increasingly familiar interface (like an active customer service chat-bot) that installs right on top of your existing website - with no integration required, and it even adds a ‘slick’ factor (that furthers the positive impression made by your brand) through the addition of this increasingly familiar ‘active’ technology. In a very simple way, it lets prospective investors know that you are still actively seeking investment and provides a way for them to connect as an investor in a way that they know they will be ‘heard’ or their request actioned upon. With the SharechestTM Connector - gone are the days of emailing info@ or investorrelations@ (mailboxes that management typically does not see) with connections being lost and money being ‘left on the table’.As a Business Development Representative, you will play a key role in accelerating the adoption of SharechestTM tools across North America.
The ideal person for this role is passionate about sales development and has a track record of success with other software and/or fintech startups. You're not afraid of hard work, and you want the opportunity to get in early with a young, dynamic start-up. Our team includes decades of expertise in capital markets and technology. You’ll get the chance to work with seasoned executives and serial entrepreneurs.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Qualify leads based on our B2B user and customer databases
- Prospect for new leads, build a robust pipeline and deliver revenue growth
- Manage partnerships relations
- Execute inbound and outbound sales techniques/strategies while strategizing with the team to refine the company’s demand generation and service.
- Leverage all modes of sales activities such as phone calls, emails, video applications, and social media to engage prospective B2B customers
- Manage day-to-day activities in CRM to achieve targets while reporting progress to your manager.
- Leverage findings to set up meetings between prospective customers.
- Collaborate closely with marketing and product to develop impactful campaigns that ensure the quality and quantity of SharechestTM demos.
- Present and hand over qualified leads to Account Executives and Relationship Managers
- Continuously improve the processes, analysis, and tactics used by SalesAssist with other activities
- Self-StarterComfortable in a start-up environment
- Self-starter attitude with incredible energy
- Comfortable cold calling.
- Previous experience is an asset
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Some experience with CRM software
- Thirst for knowledge
- Receptive to feedback and professional growth opportunities
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
Skills and Experience:
- 1+ year experience in a successful pre and post-sales position
- Experience ranging from either prospecting leads, cold-calling, qualifying leads, driving an entire sales process, closing new business, researching good fit organizations and/or data-driven market research
- Ability and some experience assessing business opportunities using data for informative decision making
- An entrepreneur in spirit and in sales, as you will be part of building SharechestTM as a company together with all your colleagues
- Ambitious and result-oriented
- Flexible mindset and open to new ways of working
- Excellent communication skills is a must when communicating with external customers and internal stakeholders
- Comfortable with various digital tools
- Post-secondary education
It's a bonus if you have:
- Experience in selling SaaS Fintech
- Understanding of equity markets, financial services, different industries and technologies
- CSC Course
Our entire team works remotely and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
SharechestTM is an equal opportunity employer and employs personnel without discrimination to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability or any other ground protected by applicable law. We strive to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals.
Job Types: Fixed-term contract, Full-time, Part-time
Contract length: 12 months
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com